Sunday, July 8, 2012

Orange Crush: Another Summer Hit


This is a very refreshing Summer juice I kind of stumbled upon when I was at the Farmer's market.  I went to the Sunshine Wholesome Market Juice Bar where they sell delicious freshly made juices or smoothies where you can choose your own juice combinations.  The combination I chose that day was ginger, carrot, orange, and lemon ... and it was amazing! So delicious tasting that I have continued to make this juice at home.

Some health benefits I learned about ... Carrots
  • Carrots are packed with the good stuff ... anti-oxidants, vitamins A, B and C, dietary fiber, and tons of minerals like copper, calcium, potassium, manganese and phosphorus
  • They provide a rich source of carotene, which protects the skin, lungs, liver, and oral cavity against pre-cancerous cells

Source: Nutrition and You

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...