A wonderfully bright and colourful assortment of ingredients to make ....
A delicious and healthy mixed salad drink from Juices & Smoothies, page 84. Even though there was a lot of vegetables in this drink, like radishes which I usually don't love, the added pears really made this drink surprisingly sweet and tasty.
Some health benefits I learned about ... Radishes
- Good for the liver and the stomach
- Indigestible carbohydrates in radishes help with constipation, which also make them a good detoxifier
- Diurectic in nature ... they help you go pee!
- Radishes are filling to eat, which can help with weight loss
- They contain Vitamin-C, phosphorus, zinc and members of vitamin-B complex
- Radishes are especially helpful with liver and gallbladder functions
Source: Organic Facts