Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Keep Going, and Keep it Interesting


A sweet smoothie to end off my 30 wonderful days of juicing! This one was inspired by one of the smoothies available at Sunshine's Organic Juice Bar, called Island Berry. I blended together one cup of coconut milk, 2 very ripe chopped bananas, about one pint of fresh organic strawberries and two peeled and chopped organic oranges.  It was delicious and a great breakfast meal!

For me, the key to juicing successfully is to keep exploring and experimenting, and trying new things every day, which I believe can be very healthy for your body and your spirit.  Here are a few books, websites and online recipes I found that might help keep you feeling inspired and motivated to continue your juicing days ...

 

The Juicing Bible
by Pat Crocker (Jan 2012)

Juices & Smothies
by Suzannah Olivier Joanna Farrow


The Green Smoothie Bible: 300 Delicious Recipes 
by Kristine Miles (Feb 21 2012)
 


 
 



I personally haven't explored each of these books or websites but I am familiar with most of them and hope to explore many more recipe books ... maybe when I retire! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...