Monday, June 18, 2012

Asia Adventure 2012: The Sights

The last two months have been a whirlwind of prayer flags, temples, jungles, beaches, food, and making great new friends. I just got back from spending 7 weeks in Asia not even a week ago and it already all feels like a dream.  Did it really happen? Am I really back to work, back to my regular day-to-day life, back to reality!?  I suppose I am, but at least I would have some amazing memories and some fantastic photos to show for it.

Many people have said to me "That must of been an experience of a lifetime!" It truly was.  It was an experience that all the senses can bask in.  An experience I was grateful to have and share with many wonderful people, especially my best friend and partner, Michael.

From Wonders of the World to must-see destination spots, Asia had something for everyone.  Here are just a few of the amazing sights and landscapes I experienced ...

The Great Wall of China, Beijing, China


 The Great Wall of China, Beijing, China


Potala Palace, Tibet
View from the Potala Palace, Tibet




Prayer Flags and Mountains, Tibet



Yamdrok Tso (Turquoise Lake), Tibet


View of Mt Everest and surrounding peaks


 Taj Mahal, Agra, India


Reclining Buddha, Wat Po, Bangkok, Thailand


 Wat Po, Bangkok, Thailand

Koh Phangan Beach, Thailand



 Kek Lok Si Buddhist temple, Penang, Malaysia


Petronas Towers, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia



Batu Caves, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


BOH Tea Plantation, Cameron Highlands, Malaysia



Borobudur Temple, Yogyakarta, Indonesia


Borobudur Temple, Yogyakarta, Indonesia


 Prambanan Temple, Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Mt. Bromo, Indonesia

 Mt. Bromo, Indonesia


Happy to be there, ecstatic the volcano wasn't active!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...