|Fresh Golden Mini Tomatoes from my garden|
So, I took it easy and made something simple and just as delicious with fresh ingredients our my container garden and my father's garden. What I made, I share with you now:
|Tomatoes from my garden and cucumbers from my Father's garden with Rice|
Brown Rice, Cucumber and Tomato Salad
Makes about 8 regular servings.
* 1-1.5 cups of cooked brown basmati and wild rice
* 1 large cucumber, chopped into cubes
* 1 cup of golden mini tomatoes, sliced in half
* 2-3 tbsp of Asian Sesame dressing (or any dressing of your choice)
* Salt and pepper to taste (I went very easy on both)
Mix all ingredients together well, and enjoy!